I've let too much time slip away from me, with holding myself accountable on this blog like I had hoped to.
I'm not comfortable with this.
Especially when I see pics of stick-thin girls everywhere. And summer is coming.
I can't sit back and find reasons to be "ok" with my jeans fitting a bit looser. "Ok" isn't good enough. I can't let myself slip into being comfortable with it, that's when I lose control all over again.
I've been running a couple other blogs, and they've been occupying my time (I've been a writer for years, a published journalist, and in order to keep my skills up, I've had to focus on my other blogs for clients).
But HERE is where I can cut my "professionalism", where I can let loose and just be me - this ed-nos IS who I am, and no one but the readers of this blog will ever know.
It feels good to have this "home" here, a place to let it out....so to my followers, whether you read this or not, thank you for your support.
Got my sneakers laced up, a body twisted in pain - hoping some time on the elliptical won't kill me.
No comments:
Post a Comment