Sunday, March 11, 2012

Well I do believe common sense (and a messy house!) will prevail - had another painful "sleep" last night, so severe lack of rest is playing a huge part on my decision-making today. Got myself a big ol' coffee on the way to the airport to drop off my fam. Now that I'm home again, I've decided I don't want to get out of my sweatpants or put make-up on.

Maybe my body being in horrible pain and keeping me up all night was thanks to my overactive brain that was plotting and scheming what today might hold. I have no desire to see ANYONE today, honestly I don't care WHAT my "crushes" think of me at this moment, I'm going to stay indoors, clean, OD on caffeine pills and coffee to rev up my heart and burn off excess energy on the treadmill.

Sounds like a good plan, yeah?

Decided against stepping on the scale today - will do tomorrow though.

I have a long ways to go if I want to be successful. Ideally, I will be 50lbs lighter - the lightest I have ever been in my adult life. 50lbs less from the point I'm at now. My first goal of 20lbs by the time I see my drummer friend in May is doable.

Laundry, coffee, and workouts galore! The sun is shining, I'm all alone with my music, I think today's going to be a good day!

Feeling positive......

No comments:

Post a Comment