Livin' like a/off Rockstar. Whatevs.2 cans for a grand total of 40 cal today. Plus a bit of c&s this morning to give my brain some false sense of satiety and to grant my body the oral fixation of shoving food into my face.
Have to do party prep for my child's bday party - this consists of food prep. Good thing I'm too tired to think about being hungry, even though my knee-jerk reaction is to sample as I go. Just gotta plow through this as quick as I can so I can move on to other things - like resting, for one. Yesterday's procedure, and then the pills I took last night to help me sleep, still have me knocked on my ass.
Would slit throats for a shot at lying down.
Hubby says to leave stuff for him, but I'm a control freak - if I want something done, I'm the only one who can do it the way it needs to get done. Mind you, how badly can he screw up blowing up balloons?
Can't wait for this weekend to be over! (Mostly b/c I've been planning this party for months and my 4yr old is gonna FLIP!!!)
:)
40 little calories today. Gonna go chug some Benefiber-laden water and get my ass in gear.
No comments:
Post a Comment