Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Had a horrible dream.

I was stuffing my face with French fries.

I don't even LIKE French fries.

And these ones were disgusting - McD's, cold, transparent with oil, so so salty....I can still taste them now that I'm awake. And I feel so repulsive. Fat, gross, disgusting.

Who dreams about shoveling food into their faces?

The taste lingers - I feel like throwing up.

4 comments:

  1. I think I almost threw up just reading that...haha. I don't have dreams about eating really, just weird fucked up nightmares. Eating would be preferable. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha awwww sorry I was so graphic about it! It was pretty vile! I don't know, I think I'd take fucked up nightmares over dreams about disgusting food - it took me a loooong time to get that taste outta my mouth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on a liquid diet because of surgery, and I keep dreaming about eating hard foods that I won't be able to have for months. (Foods that I don't even particularly like!) And in my dreams I freak out because I can't stop eating them and I know it'll mess up the surgeon's work, and then all the pain and money will be for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy - sounds like my dreams, minus the surgery/pain/money concerns! Hope you're recovering well from your surgery, and I hope your dreams don't involve those see-through fries, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete